You don’t write your literature review simply to describe the publications of others or summarize what others have written. Instead, it is a critical discussion that shows your understanding of different arguments, approaches and theories. Follow these important points in order to stop wondering how to write a literature review:
* You need to provide an overview of your literature review. Also, state the objectives of the literature review.
* When you write a literature review, you should present how similar or different the work of previous authors was.
* You need to define areas in which different authors either agreed or disagreed with each other.
* Your literature review should demonstrate gaps in research. It should define where further research is required.
* You need to demonstrate how your research is related to previous studies in your field.
When you don’t know how to write a literature review, it is crucial to remember the points mentioned above. Make sure you know the difference between an annotated bibliography and a literature review in order to write it correctly. All you need to do now is to carry out an in-depth research and write your literature review successfully.